17 December 2007

Almost there...

I apologize. It's been a while. But school is winding down. We had parent teacher conferences last week, then party season hit. And now, in five days, I will be off to India.

I'm really excited. I'll get to see Delhi again. I'll get to see the Golden Temple of Amritsar and the closing of the Pakistan-India gate for the first time. I'll get to meet a lot of Roy's family.

I'm really nervous. I don't want to get sick. I want this to go well for his parents. I'll have to meet a lot of Roy's family.

So much coming up...so quickly. But I promise to write a lot when I return in January. I'm sure I'll have tons of stories. I'm bringing a diary to write in and a camera for pics. And so I'll post them all.

Happy Holidays if I don't get a chance to write again soon! And a Happy New Year!

No comments: