28 January 2008

Can ya believe it?

Yeah. I am pathetic. In a cute way, but pathetic nontheless. The other night my dear husband went on a guys trip to go play golf. So I was alone in the flat and our bed. Now I LOVED having the time to watch a girlie movie. But then it came time to go to sleep. I figured that I'd love to sprawl out and use up the entire bed. But no. The time kept creeping up. 11pm. 11:45pm. 12:30am. 1:30am. I just couldn't sleep. The bed didn't feel 'right'. And I just wanted to snuggle up to my honey so badly. See...pathetic.

I woke up at my normal 6:20am time crunched over on the side of the bed where I normally sleep. No spreading out for me. And I was exhausted. And happy that my hubby was coming home. Good sleep. I love it. Clearly, Roy is important to my sleep cycle now. Yup, I can hear you now...'Awwwwwwwww'.

1 comment:

Paul said...

That's sweet. :)