31 January 2008

SPACE!

I like guys. Really. I've always gotten on with guys. Sometimes I've wanted to spend more time with them than women. So I have nothing really against them. But...

why do they have to take up so much space?!! For example...sitting down. I'm sorry, but you do NOT need to spread your legs out so wide. I know you got some business going on down there but, come on, do you really gotta advertise?

Today on the tube, some guy decided that he was worthy of SO MUCH FRICKIN' SPACE...it was as if he was telling everyone else that he was 'bigger' than they were. He was leaning against the tube wall, angling himself so that he took up the space of at least two people standing normally and THEN he spread open his newspaper so that it would be next to impossible to pass by.

I had to get off the tube. And he was in my way. I walked up to where he was - RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE DOORS - and then had to push his paper out of the way, as he ignored my 'excuse me' (probably listening to his I-Pod). I know he flashed me such an annoyed look. Yes, I broke into your personal space...then again, you took up the personal space of three people on the tube. And at 7:40am, I just am NOT in the mood to deal.

1 comment:

Caitlin said...

This made me laugh. Men are so weird.