08 June 2007

One more week. Yes...only one more week left of work and then I'm off to my honeymoon!!!

What do I have left to do? Let's see:
- 8 more sleeps
- grade final exams...I've done 4 of them, but have 11 more to go (7 kids still have to take it)
- proctor an exam (Monday morning)
- play in a six-a-side cricket match this Saturday
- go out to dinner with R's parents and his uncle on Sunday
- figure out grades and turn them in (so happy we don't have to do comments this quarter!)
- clean the flat in preparation for my aunt and cousin...they arrive the day after I leave for the honeymoon. Plus I like coming home knowing I did some cleaning before I left.
- pack
- do a little more shopping for the honeymoon...this is my chance to buy cute little dresses. May have to buy a bikini as the ones I ordered have not arrived...they are VERY overdue. I hate UK mail sometimes (that's another blog topic at another time).
- get a bikini wax...one of those times I wish I was a guy and could wear boxer like bathing suits!
- mani & pedi...those are pure pleasure
- bunch of school events culminating in graduation on Friday
- hang out with my friend, A....she's leaving to go back to the States. I'm going to miss her. A lot!

So as you can see...I will have a very busy week or so ahead of me. But it's all worth it. Just keep your fingers crossed that the weather is good for me on my trip!

No comments: