11 April 2007

And the pictures begin!

Pictures will keep being posted as I get them. I thought I'd start with a few from the first 'celebration' on Thursday...the mendhi gathering. We got wonderful henna done and had fun and laughter. It was followed by a bachelorette party - a food and wine pairing party.
Here I am with my mom and mother-in-law as I'm getting my feet henna'd. How cool are my hands?!


Here are all the women with their henna'd hands...the woman, Jumana, did an amazing job!
Post-henna, and shedding little dark nobs of it all over, we went out for my PA bachelorette party. My best-friend, J, who is pictured in the front on the right, was the party planner. She did a wonderful job - great food, great wine pairing and a wonderful venue with a great group of girls. It was a blast!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Congrats!! You look sooo happy.