30 March 2007



This is it. The day I've been waiting for. Yes. The last day of work before spring break. Everyone, teachers, parents and kids, are all ready...VERY READY...for some time off.

For me, of course, this break has some extra meaning. Getting married. And so I'm looking forward to it even more.

Yesterday, my crew at work had a party for me to celebrate my upcoming marriage. They are so sweet! And the cake was wonderful!!


I wasn't ready for a party - I was wearing my most comfy clothing, had done nothing with my hair and had on not an ounce of make-up. But I didn't care, cause I had a lot of wonderful people to celebrate with. It was a huge surprise. They did well!
Tomorrow I leave for the States. Not sure when I'll have time to get on between now and after the wedding. I might, but I won't have pics until later. It's going to be an adventure. Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Aaaw!! Good luck! Have fun! Take loads of photos!! YAY!!