13 March 2007

Early Bird

6:20 a.m.

6:18 a.m.

6:14 a.m.

NOOOOOOOO! Not again.

I seem to be in a pattern of waking up before my alarm. Said alarm is already set for the ungodly hour of 6:30 a.m., and I seem to be waking up, fully, before it's meant to go off. And I'm not happy. I'm pooped, in fact.

I guess it's a way for my body to deal with the stressors at work and the stessors that I'm hiding from due to the wedding. I don't feel majorly stressed, but do know I have tons to do in both areas.

At least things seem to be moving on well...I just need to hear from the site coordinator at my ceremony/reception site (soon, please, soon)...I need to send a note to the bus company with our plan for the day (so that people can get picked up and dropped off)...I need to figure out Out of Town bags with information for my guests...and at work I need to do some grading and write comments as the end of the quarter is on the 20th, teach class, finish hosting our drug & alcohol educator...and more. Fun, fun!

But soon it will be spring break. We have 2-1/2 weeks to go. Not that I'll get much of a break during that week before the wedding (I'll be running around like crazy)...but I'll be in the comfort of my family home with people trying to keep me calm (and thus treating me like a princess...which I will like!). I have a massage to look forward to. I have a fun day to look forward to. I can make it. Yes. I can.

No comments: