19 March 2007

And breathe...

I suppose that all brides, irregardless of how laid back they think they'll be, end up getting stressed about something. And I've now hit that point. I'm worried about the small details. Making sure that everything gets done.

Now some of this stress has come from a very organized step-mother who wants to make certain that I haven't forgotten anything. Some of it comes from a variety of items I've ordered that seem to have gone missing.

And it's effecting my sleep and my tummy. I'm struggling to fall asleep quickly due to thoughts running through my head. I now have a notebook next to my bed to write things down. And food seems to be running through the system quickly...had to run to the loo twice this morning.

So now it's time for lists and more lists. I hope that these will calm the systems. But if not...at least it'll all be done in 3 weeks!

No comments: