10 March 2007

The Dress

MY DRESS IS IN! I won't get to try it on for three weeks...but Dad sent me a picture. He and my step-mom went to NJ to pick it up for me. I can't wait. Here are the pictures (according to Dad, they don't do it justice). 4 WEEKS TO GO!!!


The dress on a hanger...you get the full effect. The bottom half of the dress...we were told I'd only have 7" of decoration on the bottom but they ended up giving me 11", which is a big deal. And I'm so happy that I decided to go for the pattern going up the dress...if I had wanted to spend double the money I would have had the entire bottom covered in the pattern, but I like it being a touch more simple. Woo hoo!
The top. If it had been in the summer, I would have gone with sleeveless...but since it is happening in April (and could be a touch cold), I'm going with slight sleeves (hopefully the lifting will show off by then!). Pretty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In a word... GORGEOUS!!!

I'm so excited for you, and sure you will be breathtaking!

UKYankee said...

Thanks! I'm so excited about trying it on1!!