24 January 2007

Planned Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh! So much has been done so far in regards to the wedding. I felt almost done. And then the reception over here was brought up. I thought I could have something nice and simple. Perhaps a cocktail hour - some drinks, some friends. But R and his parents have something more in mind. And yet, I, the planner of the US wedding, seem to have to plan this one as well. So it means that I need to find a venue that will serve not only drinks, but the possibility of a sit-down meal too. And then there's the question of who is paying? I think it's us. But with the wedding expenses, I don't see how we'll have a wedding party over here for around 80-100 people for the amount of money I want to spend and the type of party they seem to want.

IT'S FRICKIN' STRESSING ME OUT!!!

Tonight, R. will actually be home to talk about these things instead of going out to play football or be with the boys or with his parents (who complained that I wasn't there last night amazingly enough). And I will communicate my stress. And then perhaps we'll be able to have something a bit less crazy. And less expensive. Unless his mom & dad want to plan and pay for it all. Then go for it. But there's a lot of people to invite. It's just a fact.

No comments: