12 January 2007

There be gold in these here parts!

I ordered my wedding jewelry online yesterday. The pictures are so pretty that I'm hoping that they'll turn out to be at least close to as nice looking in person.

While I'm not naturally a yellow gold person due to my skin tone (white gold and silver looks best on me), I felt that with the dress having yellow gold thread through it, that I ought to stick with yellow gold.

So I found some 22 ct yellow gold plated jewelry (fully 22ct jewelry was well out of my budget)...and bought it.





I think the colours will go perfectly with my outfit and with the plunging neckline will look awesome in these jewels. No they aren't true rubies, but red crystals. But I'm okay with that...if I was wearing a white dress I wouldn't expect diamonds on my neck either!
So here's to hoping! I'll let you know when they arrive...they do have to make it through customs (and so far my packages from the US have not arrived!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful Indian jewelry :). Also u can find some good stuff on ebay...search for Indian jewelry