31 March 2006

Sometimes you win...sometimes you lose

Even though I have been training for it for two months, I was unable to take my driving test yesterday. I do not want to say why, but all I can say is that I'm not happy about it. Ugh! On the positive side, I felt really confident during my practice beforehand and feel that I have a good chance of passing when I do take it. Let's hope for a cancellation during my next two weeks off! As I had the day off anyway, I ended up cleaning R's flat and beginning the organization for moving myself in - bought a bunch of storage and organizational boxes which I put to good use. And will begin to move everything over there in the next two weeks...finishing some time in June! (when I move furniture over) So while I didn't take my driving test, I can say that my future place of permanent abode is looking all lovely!

One thing worth celebrating yesterday is that R. accepted a new job and resigned from his old one. He has given his one month notice! Yippee. The stress is now relieved about that. And you could tell last night as he came home. And he brought me the loveliest of flowers...a mix of roses and wild flowers. Absolutely gorgeous! I didn't take pics but I will!

No comments: