05 November 2007

It's all okay.

It's been busy, but that's no excuse to not blog for so long. I have grades due on Wednesday morning, we're heading out of town for a field hockey tourney on Wednesday, I had to grade...well, you get the gist. But still, no excuse.

Life is going okay. Roy and I have passed the six month mark and we're still having fun. We laugh a lot. We both wish we had more time to be relaxed with each other (for obvious reasons), but we're still intimate in other ways...like holding hands and smooching and the like. We just like each other and still fancy the pants off each other...it's all good.

School is going okay. I'm crazy busy with everything that is going on, and trying to get ready for a sub, plus finishing up writing comments and putting in grades for my two classes. I do enjoy teaching and seeing kids get interested. But the topic of the ear and eye and nose, etc, are not thrilling me. Can't wait to get past this so I will be more excited to teach.

Social life is going okay. Went to a party on Saturday night and it was fun. We just hung out, watched a touch of fireworks (going on for a while due to Bonfire Night and Diwali and the like) and just chatted. Good red wine rounded it all out. In the near future - will be going to see a movie with a friend next week and then having people over for Thanksgiving. Yeah, not bad. Not crazy but then again, I'm getting older...

So life. It's okay. Lots to plan. Time to look forward. And still crossing my fingers that the frickin' flat sells!

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Hi Liane- Hope you are doing well! Good luck with the flat.

I tagged you in my blog. Read the entry to find out what I mean..I felt obligated to do it so certainly don't think you have to do it if you don't want to!

UKYankee said...

Caitlin - I'm certain I'm dense...but what do you mean that you tagged me? I do like your writing samples - some interesting thought!