21 July 2006

I finally went to the gym. Yes, I know, I had three weeks of vacation so I do have that excuse...but truthfully, I haven't been doing the gym thing too much before leaving for the States. I did that whole walking thing outside to get ready for the marathon walk...but nothing after that. I have been LAZY!

And to help me continue going to the gym...R. has joined as well. Woohoo! We went last night. I did 30 minutes of cardio (R did his own and sat next to me on a bike for a few minutes - he was trying out a few things). Then we did a bit of weight lifting for our legs and had a good stretch. I'm not someone who has to do everything with their significant other, but it's so much more fun to have someone to workout with...and will keep me honest. I need to do the gym as I've gained quite a bit of weight...after looking at the holiday pics, I could really see it in my face and tummy! So gyming and healthy eating it is! (We had salad and smoked salmon last night with strawberries for desert)

And I've finally downloaded the nicests of our holiday pics - feel free to browse...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ukyankee/sets/72157594205344166/

No comments: