05 January 2007

I have blogged for almost one full year. I began on January 11th of last year. It's amazing that I've kept it going so long. I was so bad at doing a diary - I'd write a few things and then nothing for ages. I think that 203 entries in one year is not so shabby...while some of the info is probably boring for most people, I enjoy going back and reading about what was going on just a few months prior.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's Friday and I'm a bit tired. And it's all my fault. I went to see Wicked at the Apollo Theatre in the Victoria section of London. It was amazing!

I left work at 4:00pm and took the bus down to Victoria Station. It was an easy ride - much better than the tube as I had a seat and didn't have to move...plus I got to read my book. I don't get enough time to do that... I decided that since I had a bunch of time before I had to meet with R., that I'd do a bit of window shopping and errand running. There's a few places to go outside of Victoria station so I had fun. I checked out boots and shoes at Clarks (so comfy), black jackets at Zara and the lovely outfits in a variety of other boutiques. I did spend some money...got my night creme and razor blades at Boots. I found R's favoriate cream at the Body Shop and got myself a yummy smelling bit of lip goo. And finally I bought a book about Paris and a French-English dictionary for our trip to Paris in Feb (only one month and one week away...can't wait!!!) as well as a diary (day planner) for my work bag. Not bad for one afternoon!

Wicked itself was amazing! The singing, the explosions, the movement. It's something you have to see if you are in London or NYC!

No comments: