15 September 2006

I'm not one to remember dreams. And sex dreams? Definitely NOT. I think I probably remember just a few dreams a year. And after last night's dream, I'm kinda glad.

It wasn't exactly a nightmare, but it was something that made me uncomfortable. Cause the sex dream wasn't about R. In fact, it was about a perfect stranger. I was at a concert or something and met a guy who was sitting next to me. And boy was he hot. But I was still engaged to R. And had on my ring. But it didn't matter. I still brought him home (reasons are fuzzy). And we got it on. He left and then R. came out of the extra bedroom all naked and wanting some. This is when I woke up. 5:25am. Scared the bejeezus out of me at first waking. What had I done?

Then I realized that it was just a dream. That I hadn't messed up. But it was so real...the desire to hook up with someone who made me feel very sexy (not that R. doesn't...but after a while you lose that zazing that a stranger brings). And the realness got me thinking for the next 1 hour until the alarm went off.

Would I ever be tempted? I'm sure I will. My eyes haven't shut down and I still can get that zing from seeing a hot guy on the street. But will I follow through as I did in my dream? I have to hope not. See R. is such a wonderful man and is the first guy who really WANTS to communicate when we have issues about anything. We talk through our problems. And that quality is worth holding onto (as are the many other wonderful qualities he has). And luckily, once in a while, I still get that zazing when I look at him.

Hopefully I won't remember any more dreams for a while. My subconscious sends me all sorts of oddness...and I'd rather it stay there!

No comments: