29 December 2006

Home again, home again, lickity split

I'm back!

I got to Newark Airport very, very early as dad & step-mom wanted to visit some friends in the evening. But the good news is that I as first in line...and as I had checked in online, I truly was first to get to the desk. There they offered me an upgrade to Premium Economy for only $75. And yes, I took it. Much nicer for an over-night flight. I still didn't sleep well (I'm horrid on planes), but enjoyed the trip a lot more.

R. came to pick me up from the airport along with two friends and we all headed into W. Hampstead for breakfast. Mmmmm.

So here I sit now, having eaten my favorite burgers from Gourmet Burger Kitchen (I only had half a burger to be somewhat healthy)...and I'm so happy to be home with my love!

We were planning on having a party, but I think we'll just be sitting in our place on our own...relaxing and sipping champers...a lovely New Year's Eve.

No comments: