25 December 2006

'Tis the season

Happy Holidays!

I'm off with my dad to pick up my grandmother (Nanny) from the nursing home. She's wheelchair bound so two of us are needed. Then my bro & sis-in-law will come over with little baby, Ryan.

Of course, most of the pressies are for Ryan...children are what Christmas is all about (at least the consumer side). He won't have any clue this year and probably the next, regarding what this is all about...but soon he'll be the one waking up mommy & daddy on Christmas morning.

I wish everyone a peaceful day...I know it can be a tough time of the year for those with and without family obligations. But know that there is someone out there in cyber space who wishes you the best!

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! (or any other holiday you are celebrating this season!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

almost 3pm:

IT'S SNOWING!!!! ON CHRISTMAS!!!!

Now back to our regularly scheduled show...

No comments: