11 December 2006

Me time

I know it's probably completely utter bunk, but I decided to try a Universal Contour Wrap. Supposedly you lose inches cause the wrapping compresses your fat.

So, you get all nekked except for your knickers. Then this woman measures you in all sorts of places. Fun, fun. Then you get wrapped up in these warm clay infused strips of stretchy fabric.

It's a tight wrap.

And then you get into a plastic suit. Lie down, are covered with blankets (for warmth) and you are left for one hour.

I'm sure many people fall asleep - cause it is nice and warm, there was classical music and the lights are low. I chose to read my trash novel instead! Woo hoo reading time!

After the hour, you are unwrapped and re-measured. Supposedly I had lost 8" from all-over. Do I feel smaller? Nah. But I feel very soft.

And so even if it didn't truly work, it was still lovely and my skin is smoother than it's been in ages. It's kinda like a clay mask for the body.

And the relaxation time all to myself. Yup, that's worth it.

No comments: