23 July 2007

Busy busy

We're doing it. We're going to sell our flat. So it means that we have to do the final finishing touches to make our place the best it can be. It means doing some painting, a bit of fixing things, putting in new carpet & bathroom flooring...it'll be a busy few weeks ahead of us. But that's a good thing.

I saw one place that I'm interested in. I hope that I can get to see it some time this week. We'll see. It's a townhouse, with three bedrooms and a back yard (garden), as well as a garage and other parking. That would be a good step up the ladder and it's within our budget.

On top of all of this, I definitely have tons of other things to do, from getting a new social security number, a new passport and changing my name on credit cards and the like, to working on the advisory program. Busy summer for me. But for the next few days, I'll be focusing on the Harry Potter books. Yes, books. I decided to re-read the sixth book before I started in on the last one. And once I get to the final book, I'm going to take my time. I really hope that no one messes it up for me...I refuse to read anything about it!

Well...on to my next reading session!

No comments: