20 July 2007

The movie experience

I had such a cool experience last night. I went to the Everyman Cinema Club. It was such a different experience than anything else I had ever been through when watching a movie...and if you are in London, and don't mind spending a bit more on a movie, then you should try it.

I 'rented' a club suite. Sounds impressive, does it not? What you get with this is a lovely couch with squishy pillows, across from that is a soft covered bench where you can put your feet or your purse or something, and on the side, a place to put food, wine glasses and a wine bottle cooler. It was the most comfortable movie going experience ever, plus I got to snuggle up to my honey when the mood hit.

I went to see 'Harry Potter' and enjoyed it. Definitely very dark compared to other movies I've seen. And it was so cool to see Imelda Stauton in this movie as a horrible woman - she did a great job...and it must have been totally fun to be BAD!

No comments: