19 November 2006

Plans

10 stone, 6 lb.

It was a good weekend. Though a bit busy.

Friday night we had our end of season dinner for field hockey. I had put together a power point of pics from the season. We gave a ton of certificates away and a few awards. The kids and parents had a really great time. As did I. They are so sweet. And the parents gave us some really nice presents. I got a bunch of fragerant flowers, some chocolates and gift certificates for Selfridges. Very generous! The coaches then all met out at a pub after for a few beers. I left a touch early as I wanted to see R. and didn't want to drink much.

Saturday we were meant to have a hockey game. But our oppo decided that the pitch wasn't safe and they walked off. The fact that other teams played there with no problem... Not a good moment. I guess we'll be playing them later in the season. I think they just didn't want to play us - perhaps no subs, or just didn't feel like it. It was stupid! And then I did a bit of umpiring. Let me tell you - boys whinge a ton when they play sports. A lot more than women do! Later that night I went to the hockey club for a social. The theme - Chavs and WAGs. I dressed more like a Chav than a WAG, but it was kinda fun irregardless.
Here's the outfit:
  • lots of bronzing powder. I looked like I lived for the tan. R. hated it. Hee hee! And lots of makeup...LOTS
  • a very, very short jean skirt
  • a tight black low cut shirt on top of a red bra
  • knee high black boots

Yeah...kinda slutty. But then again it seemed as if everyone was innit.

Today, Sunday, was a mix of relaxation and work. Woke up late. Sat around for a while. Vaccuumed. Went out shopping with a friend as well as ate dinner with her. Came home and did some painting (wall not picture). A good day. And now I'm waiting for R to get back from seeing the new Bond movie.

As you can see..a not so bad weekend!

No comments: