06 November 2006

STRESSSSSSS!!!!

I'm not going to be on here for a while. Life is getting busier and busier. And on top of that, I'm going away. So I won't be blogging again until (at the earliest) Sunday. Why you say? Well...

Today I didn't stop at work from 8:00am until just now. And I'm in my office waiting for a kid to show up who probably won't. I'll have to meet with her tomorrow. After lunch I'll have to put my class notes on my website. That will take up a lot of the day. (yeah, yeah...whine, whine, whine).

Tomorrow is booked - getting things ready for my Wed/Thur classes - need to have a plan for the substitute. Teaching again, writing comments for kids who have all their work in.

Wednesday - leave for Brussels with the field hockey team. We're heading there for a tourney. Won't be back until late Saturday night.

Monday of next week I have class, then I have to be around for the showing of the movie Flight 93...in case anyone loses it. Tuesday night I have a junior class event that will take up the entire evening. And on Wednesday, I have to have grades & comments written for my 30-something students in my psych classes...they are due at 9am.

Am I crazy? Yes. Will I lose it by next week? Most likely. Poor R...pray for him as I think he hasn't REALLY seen me stressed before. It'll be a lovely learning experience, eh?

So now...in this final blog for a while, I want to remind myself that 'yes, I do love my job...it's very cool (I mean they're sending me to Brussels!)...but if I want to cry at night about how much I have to do in one week, then it's okay.' I am only human ya know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww, you sound very busy and probably won't read this until next sunday, but even tho you are busy it sounds like you have a great interesting life right now. on top of everything else, how are the wedding plans coming?
hope you have a good time in brusells