25 August 2007

The cutest of cutie pies

I just have to show you how CUTE my nephew is. He is about 9 months old and absolutely the most adorable little boy I've ever laid my eyes on. His 'specialness' is furthered by the love my old dog, Amber, has for him, which you can see in one of the pics. Almost every third pic taken by my brother and sister-in-law shows Amber by my nephew's side. Devotion is definitely there!

I wish I could be closer to PA to be able to spend time with my little love. He's learning so much and changing so much. But I just have to live through all this in pictures, which is mom is so good about sharing online. I hope that eventually he comes to think of me as that cool aunt who lives in London...I'm sure I'll get a visit from him as a teenager who wants to explore the world. I plan on taking him all over Europe if given the chance.
I think it's due to seeing how wonderful this little boy is, that I've contemplated having one of my own. You could say that he has definitely turned on the 'baby urge' a bit...it's not complete, and I know I'd be fine without a child, but I can see the positives of having such a cutie pie!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

I'm right there with you on being absent Auntie and watching them grow up in pictures. At least I get to see them once a year when I go up north for Christmas. Atlanta to Hershey = 13 hour drive. I wish we could do go north more often, but ....