01 August 2007

Work

I know I have a lot of work to do. But I'm having a hard time sitting down and doing it. But I have to do it. And will get it done. Sigh. There are just times over the vacation that it sucks you actually have to work - be it household work or work work. I'd rather just enjoy myself. But that's normal I guess.

Today's plan:
- clean kitchen including floors
- remove dishes from dishwasher and put dirty stuff in
- vaccuum floors
- do a Hindi lesson
- work on Advisory program

It's a lot to do and I'm trying to spread it out so I can also enjoy myself a bit too. Plus I'm waiting for a courier to arrive to take my passport stuff to the Embassy to start the process of getting a new passport in my married name. The hours to wait: 8am - 6pm. At least I have a ton of things to do in the house...but it's so nice outside, finally, that it stinks to have to stay in here. Oh well..

No comments: