14 August 2007

What?

I've noticed something recently. Which is a change. Cause what I've noticed is that I've stopped looking at the world. Yes, I see things happening and all that, but I've lost a bit of that sense of the world as a place to be watched. I'm not sure if I can explain it well...but I remember noticing small details that struck me. And now I'm not. I don't like it. I want that back. And so I'm going to try, even though I'm in the beginning of a newly stressed out phase of life (going back to work and field hockey), to pay attention to my environment much more! And write about it. Cause, quite honestly, sometimes even I find my life to be a bit boring...can't imagine anyone reading about it doesn't either at times!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I'm sitting here at work...and just got introduced to all the new teachers. A nice bunch, or so they look. And even more fun - one of the newbies is a teacher from my last school...one who I liked! Woo hoo! She's going to be doing tech work in the theatre and teaching that sort of thing. The kids will LOVE her as she's just so chill...and the faculty will get on with her too as she's so NOT obnoxious in any way. I'm happy she was able to leave BB&N, as she felt quite the same way about it as I did.

No comments: