27 February 2006

Champions!

We had won 6-0 (even though the other team put that we only won 5-0...idiots). It was an easy game and in the goal I had touched the ball about 3 times (other than when it went out & I gathered it for our team). As it was an away game and I was in a car that needed to get back early, I didn't hang with the team. Cut to a few hours later...ding,ding,ding. My mobile phone had a text. It was from a teammate. Turns out that the team below us had lost their game this week. We had 31 points, they had 20...there are only 3 games left...you can only get 3 pts per game. Adding it up that means that WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! How cool is that? Means we get medals, can brag about how awesome we are and next year we'll probably end up getting killed in the premier league as we'll be the only team being promoted there. But it'll be so worth it. Can't wait for the end of season party...it's gonna be wicked!

No comments: