03 February 2006

Wanna apply?

I have no girlfriends. Well...not really...I have one best friend who I've known since I was 7, a few friends who I worked with in DC and one close friend who lives in Boston. But that's it. My flatmate is great and we do hang, but I'm not sure we'd consider each other girlfriends. And besides...she's busy with work tonight. There's one other person at work who I talk to in a friendly manner and a few online folk who I've met and gone out with...but there's no one in London who I can just call up and say - hey, let's get a beer. Even my teammates can't make it out for a drink tonight. Sigh. While I love my bf lots and we spend all sorts of time together, I miss having a girlfriend. And I'm not sure how to go about doing it any more...finding one that is.

No comments: