05 February 2006

Sorry...

He grabs me as he walks on by. He grabs my butt.
R. There’s a wonderful restaurant called the Good Earth.
L. Yeah…
R. And there’s a girl in my arms with a Great Ass
L. Oh man. That’s horrible.
R. Yes, I know, I’m sick making aren’t I.

You know when you are single and it seems as if the world is full of sick making lovebirds? The ones who seem to grope each other, always kiss, just affectionate up the wazzoo? Yeah, we’re that couple. And the funny thing is that I always thought I'd never end up as one of them. I'm not really a touchy feeling affectionnate kind of gal. I loved my intimacy in private...sorta...but something about R. has changed all that. He makes me love to love him and to shout it out to the world. So if you are that single person who hates seeing those couples...Sorry!

No comments: