27 October 2006

Doggy Love

Today on the GG website, we are talking about the dogs we have adopted or the ones we'd like to. In seeing all of this, I decided to finally check out the Dog Trust website that I've seen on the t.v. ( http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/) and sponsor a dog. I'm sponsoring Harvey. If you live in the UK, I'm urging you to contribute to the site in some way. If you live in the US, then check out the following site: Nikeno's Second Chances and sponsor a dog there. Either way, our best friends will be the winners!

I adopted a dog named Amber a few years ago. I had to move to a place that didn't accept dogs and my brother & sis-in-law decided to take her in. She now gets to live on a boarding school campus and have lots of love. Adopting a dog who had been abused before was one of the best things I ever did. She became a bundle of love. If I get another chance someday to have a back garden, I'll definately get another abandoned dog!

No comments: