23 October 2006

More wedding stuff

Today I got some news regarding the wedding weekend. My aunt (on my dad's side) has offered to pay for a post-wedding party...the Sunday brunch. This is HUGE! I'll probaby have anywhere from 50 to 75 out of town guests, so it'll be a chance to see them once again. Now I just have to figure out where to have this brunch. The hotel that I have booked for out of town guests does have a brunch but not sure if they could handle us...we'll have to see. Phone calls will be made this weekend!

Second bit of news - we can host the rehearsal dinner at my old boarding school in a big conference room. We'll order in pizza and wings. A nice place that will cost me NADA! And pizza and wings are easy and inexpensive. Oh, and lots of parking for everyone.

So two things that will cost me less than expected...woo hoo! A few more things figured out...a bit less stress for me!

It's amazing just how expensive this whole wedding thing is, especially if you have tons of family and lots of friends coming from other areas. It's actually the one thing that does stress me out about the wedding...I'm not worried about whether everything is 'perfect'...which may make me a non-bridezilla...whatever that is!

No comments: