23 February 2007

How to Decorate?

One more step toward completing my wedding tasks (which by the way won't be done until the wedding is actually over...unless you count 'thank you cards', which means it won't be over for at least a month or so after the wedding!)...I went on ebay and found a distributor of saris. They were hawking a bunch of 4 red saris. Just perfect, I thought, for using to decorate the mandap.

The saris are quite pretty...see below:

What I think I'll do is wrap the saris around the side poles or let them hang down in some way. And then put on some flowers around it. It should look rather purty!
I don't want to think about the stuff I have left to do. I'm putting together a list of things left to do and when I have to do them...and then putting them on a calendar. It's kinda intimidating. But I'm determined to be the 'laid back bride'...and not let it get to me. It will either happen or not. And I'll still be married. There, back to normal.

No comments: