22 February 2007

Outfits

I can't believe how soon this whole wedding thing is. 44 days. Wow. Of course I haven't lost the weight (I'm a stress eater not a stress starver like some). And I'm feeling the pressure of what's going to have to happen that week and the weeks to come. It's not going to be a vacation at all...it's gonna be busy!

I finally got my bridesmaids sorted - at least the two adult ones. They were not getting around to getting their Indian outfits, so I made a decision for them and ordered a not too pricey outfit. Here they are:


This is the maid of honor's outfit. She loves blue so I thought it would work out well with her. She can get it 'fitted' back home. It's coming from India and should be there within a few weeks (let's hope!).



This is the other adult bridesmaid's outfit. She loves green and so I thought it'd look good on her (plus having had a baby less than 5 months prior, I thought it would be quite forgiving).


My little 12 year old junior bridesmaid will have something, probably in green or blue, but not sure what as of yet. But that's okay! Knowing her mom, she'll look better than I do.
I have also gotten myself an outfit for my mehndi party. During this adventure, I'll be getting
I'm getting really excited!!

No comments: