14 February 2007

Southall

I went to Southall today with my friend, A and her mom (who was visiting from the States). A and her mom had never been to Southall. It's the Little India of London. It's a great place...food smells, inexpensive clothing, expensive and very nice clothing, music blaring...it's just so different and cool.

I bought an outfit to wear for my henna day (mendhi)...it's really gorgeous. It cost way more than I was hoping to spend, but I liked it so much. I'll wear it a ton more for a bunch of different events. Here's a few pictures:




The colours don't come up perfectly here. It's a bright pink coloured top with lots of gold bits and the bottoms are goldish with the bright pink flower patterns. It's very fitted up top and looser down below. Quite wonderful!





No comments: