01 February 2007

Life goes on...

I got my jewelry the other day and I took it in to show my workmates. And I am pleased to say that the jewelry looks exactly like the pictures did. I'm so very happy about that. It'll make it so much easier to not have to think about this part of the wedding. One more thing 'down'. And to be honest, there's not much more to do. I'll have to pay a few bills (already have the money for that), organize a few things more - like babysitting...but overall, I'm pretty much finished with the big stuff. Woo hoo! It's amazing how wedding stuff can take over your life. If the FILs decide they want something here, then I'll have to go through it all over again...but at least I'll know what to look for!

Work is going well. Busy with teaching and grading things. Trying to meet up with a few kids and have my regulars who pop in every so often. It's neither crazy busy nor boring most of the time...which is a good thing!

Life with R. is usually wonderful. He did go out last night with a friend and bumbled around the room while trying to get ready for bed...I'll have to ask him how much he drank last night. If he did drink, he better not have been in the car. I'd give him a swift kick if that was the case.

Anyway - life is going. Nothing too dramatic at this moment. I have weekend plans, which I'll talk about later. Yeah. Nothing to complain about. How happy am I?!

No comments: