12 February 2007

Umbrella weather

It's a rainy day. Blah. The kind that makes you want to stay in bed or watch t.v. all day long. And the funny thing is that I could have done this. But I didn't.

See, it's a vacation at my school. Half-term as they call it in England. And so I have the week off from work. So today, I could have easily done nothing.

But I hate doing nada. So I've partially cleaned the kitchen (it could use the floors being cleaned but I can't be bothered). I've done some wedding planning. I figured out my wedding finances (let me tell you...that's a ton of fun). I took a long hot bath. And I went to my friend, A.'s place, cause I left my Oyster card there after dinner last night (R. drove).

I'm not going to the gym, as I'm meant to go to hockey training tonight...in the icky rain. And if I go I'll get quite the workout.

The plan for tomorrow...getting my roots done (darn grey hair), sending out the final invitations (I hope they're it) and picking up my dry cleaning. Maybe I'll do my nails or something. Who knows. Oh...and go to the gym for once.

Vacations. Gotta love 'em.

No comments: