28 May 2007

I 'surprised' my hubby by taking him 'away' yesterday. In reality, I told him what I was doing, but the planning part was a suprise.

Yesterday, my cricket game was cancelled, so at 1:00pm, Roy & I took off for central London. We were heading for a hotel in the City of London (which is one square mile). We got a great deal on the hotel as the City is dead and hotels there are mainly for business use. Threadneedles Hotel was lovely. We had an executive king room, which had a huge room, big ol' comfy bed and a gynormous bathroom with large bath. It was perfect.

We dropped off our stuff and then went to Covent Garden so we could get a few things from Lush. We got two of their massage bars, a bunch of bubble bars and a ballistic. We were looking forward to using them duirng our hotel stay as well as our honeymoon (less than 3 weeks away!!!!).

Then back to the hotel for a bath. We started with the Ma Bar BUBBLE BAR. Lovely. Very yummy smelling and made good bubbles. Don't need to go into any other details (ahem). Then on to the massage bar. Let me tell you, Soft Coeur, is one of the best things ever invented. If you ever try it, you'll know why.

We then got ready for dinner, which was located near Trafalgar Square. We went to Brasserie Roux, in the St James Sofitel Hotel. It was great! Good food, good price...yup, we were happy.

Yeah, it all went well. And it was worth it. Roy stopped working on his computer and relaxed. I got to enjoy him all to myself Lovely!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A little aside...got my hair cut. It's less than shoulder high. Very cute. Once I get a pic I'll post it.

No comments: