21 May 2007

Show and tell

I'm quite pleased. I did everything I set myself out to do this weekend.

1. I had two good workouts. I didn't make it to another class, but I still went and challenged myself to some heavy duty weight lifting. I'm hoping it will help before my next class. By the way, I'm still sore. Yes, still. (Or maybe this is new soreness from my weekend weight lifting..it doesn't really matter...still sore).

2. Did my lecture notes for the next two days. I'd like to finish up for the week, but that will happen today and tomorrow.

3. Made some plans for R and me for next weekend. I'm taking him to a hotel and out to a nice French restaurant. I made sure to find a well rated hotel, with a big bathtub and good products. While we won't be going out of town for the holiday weekend (Bank holiday), we'll still be 'getting away from it'. I hope R appreciates this!

4. I did more fixing the bedroom curtains so that I can sleep through the early morning. Now the room is nicely dark even when it's sunny out. There's still some light being let in, as I still have to put the extra fabric on the top...but it's much better! Now I'll be able to sleep in on weekend and when I'm not working this summer.

5. I relaxed. It's always a good thing when at some point in the weekend, you can just let your hair down. And I did!

So, it's going to be a very busy week, but at least my weekend wasn't too crazy. And only 4 more weeks until I go on vacation! Woo hoo!

No comments: