25 January 2006

Big bad bed...

It was weird to spend the night at my flat. See I've been basically spending every single night at R's since December 16th. Both my flatmate & I went on vacation starting that day until about Jan 2...she returned and the following day her cousin and two friends showed up - so I gave up my bedroom. They stayed over 2 weeks. And then R. & I had all these intense conversations started so I didn't want to sleep away from him. But last night I did...he had football (soccer in the States) and then was going to his parents to meet up with his cousin who had just flown in from India. So it made sense.

When you are used to sleeping with another person - and I don't mean sex, I truly mean just sleeping, it's weird not to have a warm body next to you. You get used to the noises they make, the little bumps in the night. I even woke up in the middle of the night about the same time that R. usually has to use the loo. And it was tough not to have my early morning cuddle and kiss. I miss that most of all. Two more nights of it - I'm seeing a movie tonight and going out with friends for dinner on Thursday. It'll be fun to see other people...but...sigh.

No comments: