28 January 2006

Ya bitch, ya moan and then you eat

Thursday night was one of utter frustration in some ways and great in others. I met up with some fellow UKYankees at Wagamama. It was fun to hang with a few people I hadn't seen a while and to meet a few new ones. Very nice people. The food was good too...something about slurping up noodles with your chop sticks (no talent) makes for a night of good fun. But I was supposed to meet Roy afterwards. He was going out with some work people for his birthday. He should never have planned on meeting me...cause they kept him out later than he thought...and he's a bit of a wimp at times - didn't want to say, no, I have to leave. So I got very angry with him. It kinda felt similar to our relationship situation. He can't 'hurt' the other people so instead he hurts me. He seems to choose them and not me. And I told him that. He ended up at mine and we talked a bit - but it definitely points that we need some help talking all of this through, cause the waiting thing and the parent thing is really pissing me off.

Last night was a good one though - I made him leg of lamb for his birthday dinner. It was so rich and lovely. Very pleased, I must say. And he loved all his clothing pressies. Great end of evening if I say so myself too...

No comments: