13 January 2006

In search of the unknown

So we went out to look at engagement rings last night before dinner. After seeing the prices and quality, we decided that even if we get engaged in the near future, we might as well wait until our trip to the States this summer. We can hit the NYC diamond district and hopefully get more bang for the buck. I don't really want anything to grand...just something nice. I tend to be a bit clutzy and I am athletic so I'm thinking something like this (but perhaps diamonds or a mix of diamonds & saphires):

Dinner was fun...we met up with my flatmate and the three guys who are visiting her from the States. So funny! They are all early 20s and sooooo very American! I think they're having fun being here and don't want to go. We went to Belgo for dinner. We ate tons of mussels, chips and drank our Belgium beers. It's a great place to go!

No comments: