30 January 2006

So this is why we get long vacations...

I'm pooped. Yes, pooped. I am ready for half-term which comes in 2 weeks as it's been a bit crazy here at school. Loads of meetings, lots of responsibilities come up...just a ton! I'll just take a few deep breathes and make it through. Sigh.

This weekend I finished up all my grading (16 papers and a few extra credit assignements). While some of the reading was truly interesting, after a few years of teaching, you get to read the same old, same old. I suppose I should look on it as an opportunity to revisit the topic and remember all that I know. At least I was done before dinner so that R. and I could go out for a drink in Hampstead with friends (2 birthday celebrations). Tried a bitter, which while nice, definitely did not sit as well with me as a lager does. I think I'll stick to lagers. (never thought I'd think so much about beer when I lived in the States).

zzzzzzzzzzz...promise to post more another day....just too tired

No comments: