18 January 2006



Feeling a lot better today. It was good to sleep in a bit, rest, read a bunch and watch bad t.v. about searching for houses that I will never afford -or- want to live in. Hee!

I finished writing a letter to my future in-laws. It was quite cathartic actually. I wrote about my life, who I was & am, why I've made the choice to come to the UK (not cause my life was over in the US thank you very much) and why I so very much love and adore their son. It was good. I sent it to R. who I think is rather choked up and wants to talk to me at work - but he's busy when I'm not and I'm busy when he's not...but we'll see each other soon enough or connect before the evening.

I'm (shocker) actually spending the night at my place tonight....albeit with R. I might even get some laundry done. My flatmate is happy about this but unfortunately has to go to a basketball game with her cheerleaders (we work together & she's a cheerleading coach...and no she's not brainless - she's actually a math & technology teacher...so ha!). I hope she'll be back before I fall asleep as I haven't hung with her in ages. I think R. & I are cooking for her on Saturday night or Friday night so we'll hang then! Plus we HAVE to go out for a drink some time soon!

And check out the flower that I was given for my birthday almost 3 weeks earlier. I'm so not the green thumb but somehow between my flatmate & myself - it's gorgeous!!!

No comments: