11 January 2006

What a way to start a day!

The day started off okay for a typical London rainy January. I woke up at 6:30am, hopped into the shower, got all ready (amazingly I thought to pack up the night before) and went out to catch the bus. I road the bus to the tube...got on and went two stops and then realized that I forgot my laptop. Now, in my defense, I rarely take my laptop home and already had a purse and backpack in my possession...but I NEED that laptop. So - called my bf to ask him to put the case in the hallway, I got back on the tube, took the bus back, and picked it up then started the trip all over. And was 45 minutes late to work. Happily today was a library day for my class as they are doing a project, so I didn't miss anything. Still - what a way to start your day?

No comments: