26 January 2006

The Girlfriends

I went last night to see the movie Memoirs of a Geisha. It was absolutely amazing. I had read the book when it came out and loved that. I was interested to see the quality of the movie and I am glad to say that it spoke volumes! It's a must see movie. I went with two women who are dating friends of R. It's very funny to become friends with the girlfriends. It's never happened before. And it's not like we have anything in common, but it's just easier - cause then our guys can hang out when we hang out and vice versa. It's kinda supportive, though I wouldn't quite call them my 'friend' right now. Working on it...

Now on the negative side I didn't get home until about 11:30pm and ended up waking up at 5:00am. Not sure why...didn't even have to pee...but there I was. I stayed in bed, cat napping until I heard my flatmate around 6am. I then got up and got ready. We had to be at work early anyway for a 7:45am all-school meeting. Not great news...but can't really talk about it here. Let's just say that I could be very busy in the upcoming few months...

1 comment:

BD said...

Not sure why...didn't even have to pee...but there I was.

Got to admire the honesty...