16 January 2006

Why we need a bigger bath & hot water heater...

We made it through last night. We talked a lot. We took a bath together to relax (though the hot water heater seemed to not kick in enough). And we just talked about our future together. We began to plan how to talk to his father and tell him that it's done...that he can choose to either stop with the emails and blackmail or to lose his son forever. It's just too much for R. to deal with any longer...he can't sleep well, he's upset a lot - it has to stop. And I want us to be able to focus on our love, our future - I want him to feel okay to get engaged and I don't think that will happen with all this craziness. His dad is getting what he wants in a way - all this has made it harder for Roy to ask me - he was ready before the holidays but now it's been pushed to the backburner. And I'm pissed off about that. Not that I'm in a rush but it's something we talked about and his family have ruined the coolness of getting engaged over the holidays. Now more and more people are asking - so when is it happening...cause I was quite certain it'd be soon. Sigh. But his health & happiness is more important. (but if it doesn't happen before the end of the month I'm going to have a hissy fit...)

No comments: