07 June 2006

06-06-06 at 6:06:06

So the world didn't end. But it was one of 'those days' in a way. At around 6:06pm, I was stuck on a train...stuck because I got on the wrong one in my rush and ended up way out of the way. So I had to get on a train heading in the opposite direction. Unfortunately, the next train was cancelled. I was freaking out as I had to be back in order to get to the clubhouse - I was playing in a summer hockey game that night. The next train arrived at 6:50pm...and I needed to be at the club around 7:15pm...I didn't have my clothes or my hockey kit. But my lovely fiance brought it for me and met me there. And we won the game.

So the world didn't end...and the night ended in a much nicer mode than it began. But I wonder how the party in Hell, Michigan went?

----------------------------------------------------

On an aside...I hate deliveries. I was informed that my case of wine needs to be delivered to only a residential address...and that I can't change the delivery address, nor can they guarantee a time...other than 7am to 5pm. What the heck? and then they said they may not be able to hold the delivery until the 19th when I will actually be home. I think I'm going to cry! I want my wine!!!

No comments: