18 June 2006

Summer Begins

Done and dusted. Finito. Au revoir. We are finished!

Yes, I am now a lady of leisure. Graduation happened on Friday and so I have off 2 months. According to R., I am now his "housewife" which means the place will stay all nice and clean and he'll get lovely funky meals. As much as I hate to make him right...he is - I will spend more time cleaning and I'll have a blast finding new & fun recipes to try.

So now come the stories of 2 months from work...well, at least 2 months from going into work. I got a grant to develop a curriculum using a new technology so I will spend some time doing that...but not until after my trip to the US (which is only 6 days away!!!!). Hope to take lots of pictures, check out small museums & shops and explore areas of London that I haven't seen before (while still staying safe, of course).

So...hope to keep up with the blog as much as I did during the school time...but will probably have a few days off (particularly over my trip)...but also hope that each blog will be more interesting to read!

No comments: